Mother’s Day Weekend Cemetery Closures
We know this is a very important weekend for all our families who want to visit their loved ones on this special day. After careful consideration and reflection, we have made the decision to keep some of our cemeteries open over the Mother’s Day weekend (May 9 and 10) for visitation. Scheduled interments will continue as planned. For locations with onsite funeral homes, they will be open for appointments. We ask that you try and call ahead to make an appointment.
Given the current situation with COVID-19 and the high number of people expected to visit, there are still some locations that must remain closed in order to best protect the health and safety of guests and staff. Please find a full list of closures at the end of this message.
For our open locations, only the cemetery grounds will be open. All mausoleums, outdoor structures and buildings will remain closed. We will have added staff and security; and will do our very best to accommodate all guests.
Please help us by doing your part as well. Physical distancing of a least six feet (or two meters) must be maintained at all times from anyone who isn’t in your immediate family or household. Please know that depending on the number of visitors at a given time, you may be asked to wait before entering the grounds.
These are challenging times, and we appreciate your cooperation.
Cemetery Closures (May 9 & 10)
- Valley View Funeral Home & Cemetery
- Brampton Funeral Home & Cemetery
- Capital Funeral Home & Cemetery
- Glen Oaks Funeral Home & Cemetery
- Glendale Funeral Home & Cemetery
- Glenhaven Memorial Gardens
- Glenview Memorial Gardens
- Highland Hills Funeral Home & Cemetery
- Highland Memory Gardens
- Pine Ridge Memorial Gardens
- Resthaven Memorial Gardens
- Rosemout Memorial Gardens
- Rideau Memorial Gardens & Funeral Home
- Lakeview Memorial Gardens