Sales Operations Coordinator, 16 month contract, Head Office
Arbor Memorial Inc., through its subsidiaries, is a significant player in the cemetery and funeral business from coast to coast with over 140 locations across Canada.
The Sales Operations Department at Head Office, 2 Jane Street, Toronto, ON is currently recruiting a full-time Sales Operations Coordinator to join their team on a 16-month contract.
Reporting to the Vice President, Sales, the Sales Operations Coordinator, provides support to the Sales Management Team and performs various administrative duties to the Sales Operations Department. This position contributes to the Company’s ability to meet its strategic and business objectives.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Provides senior level administrative assistance to Senior Management Sales team and the Sales Operations division as a whole.
- Preparing and distributing various documents, letters, presentations, reports and communication material as requested.
- Coordinating the VISA reconciliation process for all Sales Operations cardholders including providing training and support, account reconciliation, invoice coding and ensures fraud prevention controls are adhered to.
- Arranges business travel including flights, hotel, rental car bookings and meeting rooms for Senior Management, Branch Managers and Sales Staff.
- Primary point of contact for all national accounts (Branch Office Furniture)
- Coordinates event planning for various Sales Operations training and event meetings on an annual and as needed basis. Liaises with event planner and/or coordinates directly with hotel staff. Negotiates rates for meeting rooms, events. Prepares agendas, invitations and other related material for meetings.
- Manages the cemetery and funeral pre-planner licensing for all Cemetery Sales employees including, coordinating regulatory testing for new employees, renewing existing licenses, provides provincial Regulatory Boards
- Liaises between Sales branches and Ministry regarding investigation of licenses.
- Manages the business licenses for all cemetery sales locations nationally, including the restricted licenses for Sales and Insurance Agents.
- Manages the corporate job posting accounts and negotiates rates and services on an annual basis.
- Reviews and maintains renewals of memberships such as CPSA (Cemetery Sales, Funeral Service and Property), and Funeral Chronicle Magazine
- Reviews new hire paperwork, retrieves license applications from employee packages and liaises with Human Resources for approval of background checks.
- Enters and tracks vacation time for Sales Operations Department and Regional Directors
- Other duties may be assigned as required
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities required for this role:
- Completion of college/university diploma/degree with a focus in business administration.
- Possess a minimum of five (5) years previous progressive office administration experience.
- Experience in event planning an asset.
- In-depth knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access) and Adobe PDF.
- Demonstrated strong customer service skills with the ability to partner will all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to organize work.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including presentation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize duties, to meet deadlines, multi-task and possesses the ability to work with a minimum amount of supervision.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work effectively independently or as part of a team.
- Excellent attention to detail and consistently high level of accuracy.
- Consistently provides outstanding internal customer service by exemplifying Arbor’s core service values and corporate values of Integrity, Trust, Teamwork and Excellence.
For more information about careers with Arbor Memorial Inc., please visit our career section at http://arbormemorial.com/Careers/
If you are interested in applying for this position please email your resume and cover letter to:
Please quote “Sales Operations Coordinator” in the subject line.
We appreciate your interest, and advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Completion of satisfactory business references, background checks (credit, criminal), employment testing and proof of education are essential conditions of employment
Arbor Memorial Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible work environment. If you are contacted for an interview and/or testing and require accommodation, please contact the Human Resources Department. Any information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.