Property Manager Eden Brook MG
Eden Brook Memorial Gardens, located at 24223 Township Road 242, Calgary Alberta is currently recruiting a full-time Property Manager.
This position reports to Lonnie McGowan, General Manager - Calgary. The successful candidate for this position strives to keep pace with the ever-changing service demands and is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of our customers in a sensitive and professional manner.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Prioritizing, assigning, managing and performing all work activities at the property.
- Recruiting, orienting, training and evaluating all property staff while, maintaining a high level of morale and a safe working environment are other key components of the job.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and motivate people while fostering a positive working environment.
- The Property Manager also prepares the annual budget, sets and meets stated goals and objectives, ensures the implementation of and adherence to company policies and procedures.
- Other duties or special projects as required.
This position is suited for an action-oriented and self-motivated individual who possesses good problem solving and team-building skills and who is capable of prioritizing and handling multiple demands simultaneously.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities required for this role:
- A valid driver’s license, and minimum grade 12 education is required.
- A minimum of one (1) year previous general management experience and/or landscape setting and a demonstrated interest in working outdoors.
- Health and Safety training.
- IPM certification would be an asset.
- Intermediate competency in MS Office software.
- Ability to lift and carry 50lbs.
- Superior communication skills, written and verbal.
- Exemplifies Arbor’s values of integrity, trust, teamwork and excellence.
If you are interested in applying for the position please email your resume and cover letter to:
General Manager - Calgary
We appreciate your interest, and advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Completion of satisfactory business references, background checks (credit, criminal), employment testing and proof of education are essential conditions of employment
Arbor Memorial Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible work environment. If you are contacted for an interview and/or testing and require accommodation, please contact the Human Resources Department.