Nisbett FH - Office Administrator
Nisbett Funeral Home located in Peterborough, ON is currently recruiting for a full-time Office Administrator.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing outstanding customer service to the families we serve.
- Delegating customer inquiries.
- Answering the telephone and greeting customers.
- Performing general office administration functions including accounts payable, payroll duties, data entry and various other administration tasks.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities required for this role:
- Minimum of Grade 12 education or equivalent
- At least two (2) years previous experience in office administration.
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office including, but not limited to: Word, Excel, Outlook, Access, etc.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Reliable and independent individual who has the proven ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines in a timely and in an effective manner.
- Excellent attention to detail and consistently high level of accuracy.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills; verbal, written and presentation.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Exemplifies Arbor’s values of compassion,integrity, trust, teamwork and excellence.
If you are interested in applying for this position or know someone who may be qualified and interested, please email your resume and cover letter no later than November 15, 2019 to:
Tim English, Funeral Home Manager
Nisbett Funeral Home
We appreciate your interest, and advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Completion of satisfactory business references, background checks (credit, criminal), employment testing and proof of education are essential conditions of employment
Arbor Memorial Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible work environment. If you are contacted for an interview and/or testing and require accommodation, please contact the Human Resources Department.