Groundsperson Brampton MG
Our ideal candidate will be responsible for the following:
- All aspects of cemetery care including interments, entombments, memorial/monument installations, equipment and grounds maintenance.
The successful candidate for this position strives to keep pace with the ever-changing service demands and is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of our customers in a sensitive and professional manner.
The successful candidate must have the following:
- A Grade 12 education or equivalent.
- A valid driver’s license is required.
- This position is based on a 40 hour work week schedule, shift to be determined and may change as required for the needs of the business, including working of overtime when required.
- A certificate in Integrated Pest Management (IPM) would be an asset.
- A team player, with a positive attitude and the ability to multitask and set priorities.
- Previous experience in landscaping, horticultural and/or cemetery environment and a demonstrated interest in working outdoor is an asset.
- Available to work Sunday’s (within 3-6 months position will entail committing to a Sunday shift).
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Exemplifies Arbor’s values of integrity, trust, teamwork and excellence.
If you are interested in applying for this position or know someone who may be qualified and interested, please email your resume and cover letter to:
Rob Carzeri, Property Manager
Brampton Memorial Gardens
Fax: (905) 840-3402
We appreciate your interest, and advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Completion of satisfactory business references, background checks (credit, criminal), employment testing and proof of education are essential conditions of employment
Arbor Memorial Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible work environment. If you are contacted for an interview and/or testing and require accommodation, please contact the Human Resources Department.