Crematorium Operator Hillcrest FH
Our Hillcrest Funeral Home located in Saskatoon, SK is currently recruiting for a full-time Crematorium Operator.
The successful candidate for this position strives to keep pace with the ever-changing service demands and is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of our customers in a sensitive and professional manner.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
• Performs all crematorium duties in accordance with Arbor’s Crematorium Operator’s Manual.
• Maintains crematorium by ensuring that all areas are swept, washed, dusted, vacuumed and disinfected.
• Completes all necessary paperwork and maintain storage system of all cremated remains.
• Places casket in the cremation chamber through loading device, sets cremation chamber and monitors cremation process to ensure a complete cremation.
• Processes and packages cremated remains into containers and ensures all containers are identified accurately.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities required for this role:
• A Grade 12 education or equivalent.
• A valid driver’s license is required.
• A team player, with a positive attitude and the ability to multitask and set priorities.
• Excellent attention to detail with a consistently high level of accuracy.
• Good communication skills, verbal and written.
• A Crematorium Operation Certification Training or License would be an asset.
• Exemplifies Arbor’s values of integrity, trust, teamwork and excellence.
If you are interested in applying for this position or know someone who may be qualified and interested, please email your resume and cover letter to:
Patrick Brown, Funeral Home Manager
Hillcrest Funeral Home
We appreciate your interest, and advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Completion of satisfactory business references, background checks (credit, criminal), employment testing and proof of education are essential conditions of employment
Arbor Memorial Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible work environment. If you are contacted for an interview and/or testing and require accommodation, please contact the Human Resources Department.